Skip to main content


For media enquiries please email:

Please note we are unable to offer assistance with cases of smokedrift in the home, as smokefree legislation does not cover homes (except where they are also workplaces). We are also unable to offer legal advice. Please contact your housing provider and/or council if you wish to make a complaint.

If you want to quit smoking, please contact your local stop smoking service; we do not offer this as a service ourselves.